I am a computer science student who is always eager to learn new things. I'm highly passionate about software engineering and look forward to contributing to interesting projects.
Worked on data analysis and machine learning projects related to malware detection.
Excellent grades at software engineering courses such as object-oriented programming and algorithms and data structures, and mathematical courses such as algebra and real analysis.
Graduated at the top of the intensive informatics class.
- Git: Experience with Git-based workflows, maintaining repositories, reviewing code and handling merge conflicts
Linux: Bash scripting; virtual machines with
- LaTeX: editing school documents and research papers
- Windows and Microsoft Office Suite: ECDL certificate
I'm the Departament Director for Design & PR at ASMI, our faculty's student association. My role is to organize the activity and foster the growth of our department and its members.
I'm a Design & PR volunteer at ASMI.
- Created digital content using tools such as Photoshop.
- Responsible for marketing the Smarthack 2019 hackathon.
- Helped with improving the association's website.
Volunteered to hold a class where I helped first year students prepare for the Algebra exam. This helped me develop my communication and teaching skills.
Programmer in my high school's robotics team which participated in the First Tech Challenge national competition. The robot's code was written in Kotlin.
Our team was a finalist in each participating year. In our second year we won first place. I went together with the team to the global competition in Detroit.
Competitive Programming Contests
- Romanian is my native language.
- I've been learning English since kindergarten and I have a Cambridge FCE attesting C1 language level.
- I've studied German in high school (B2 level).
- Everything else I've learned using Duolingo: Hungarian, Esperanto, Japanese, French, Spanish, Italian and Russian.